Unit #1906 is a second-floor unit (the top floor) that features vaulted ceilings throughout the property! This desirable floor plan features bedrooms on the opposite sides of the condo – separated by the living and dining space – so it is very comfortable for family members or guests. A generous lanai is accessible from the bedrooms as well as the living room. This unit gets comfortable cross-breezes!
Recent updates to this beautiful property include:
• Quartz countertops in the kitchen;
• New flooring in the entry and main living area & brand new carpet in the bedrooms;
• Fresh paint throughout – including the lanai;
• Recently replaced ceiling fans;
• Dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, full sized stackable washer/dryer were all replaced in the last 2 years;
• Assigned parking space directly in front of the unit.
The Elima Lani complex is located in walking distance to Waikoloa Village’s shopping – with a market, restaurants and a coffee shop - and amenities. Membership in the Waikoloa Village Association is mandatory ($875/year) and includes a solar heated pool, tennis courts, discounts at the golf course among the amenities. The Elima Lani amenities also include pools and hot tubs and BBQs and some of the lowest HOAs among Waikoloa Village condos ($358/mo)!