Here's your opportunity to own your dream home on 1.45 acres on the dry side of Waimea! This property is on a private road with just 1 other home. A berm along the northern property line provides a private setting and additional sound barrier - while preserving the beautiful views of Pu'u Hoku'ula (Buster Brown), Mauna Kea and Hualalai mountains.
The property features:
• A huge great room with vaulted ceilings and tons of light and airflow
• Fireplace for those occasional cool Waimea winter evenings
• French doors from the living room to a 350+ sq. ft. lanai to take in beautiful mountain views
• Entertainers kitchen with new appliances, an island and solid wood cabinetry
• Beautiful mountain views throughout the home
• Walk-in laundry with folding area
• Extra storage space off the 2+ car garage of the main home
• Bonus room to use an an office, game room, hobby space, etc.
• Plenty of storage throughout (including 3 closets in the master suite)
• Second permitted structure w/ 1 bed & 1 bath and an additional 2 car garage
• Fully fenced with beautiful koa trees along one side
This property has had a recent termite inspection, home inspection and septic inspection and is ready for the next loving owner!
Conveniently located just a couple of miles from the main shopping centers, grocery stores, post office, Hawaii Preparatory Academy and Parker School. A quick 15-minute drive down the to the notable Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the beautiful Hapuna Beach.